Thursday, April 03, 2008

In Memory

Just now I bought milk and its expiry date was 14.04.08. =)

I just read a blog of an aki..acquaintance..?..who is still there. It feels familiar and yet foreign, reading those aki-related stuff. Anyways,

it was raining really heavily this afternoon. I looked out the window of the office at 4.53pm and was shocked to see it almost-pitch-black. It hadn't even started to rain yet. By the time I went up to ground level it was pouring already. Or something like that. I don't really remember. Ha.. I wished I had taken the whole day off to rot at home. =P But my mother was home, I think, so I couldn't have enjoyed myself at home anyway. It would be nice to just sit in the living room or in bed and watch cartoons and listening to the rain and winds..

The other day I was listening to Michael Jackson's Little Susie at work and remembered listening to his HIStory: Past, Present and Future album when I was in JC, in the afternoon at home. Most of my memories of listening to music is when it's raining heavily. I don't know why.. Anyway, Little Susie always spooked me at that time. It's really eerie. Didn't dare to listen to it at night. It's basically about this little girl who died and how pitiful she was. The introduction is super long and eerie. You can go youtube to find a video with that song. I found one that was really creepy and I only watched a few seconds of it. I prefer what's in my head when I listen to that song. I love that song. I'm not so spooked by it now. I think because I'm in a darker place now? It's a really good song. All those people who have nothing better to do than to pass vicious rumours should just drop dead. Seriously, have you nothing better to do? Then stop wasting oxygen and our precious Earth's resources and drop dead.

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual

You're so damn disrespectable

Michael Jackson, Tabloid Junkie

No comments: