Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy anticipation

Yippee it's raining! And my Chinese Calligraphy class is definitely starting this thursday. Yay! Happy happy... This is the happiest I've been these few days. I hate unreliable people. Especially when these people are supposed to be good friends.

Was sneezing from last evening till this afternoon. My nose is sore from all that running and friction. Ouch. And my student was imitating me sneezing yesterday. Idiot. I told him I was allegic to him. Ha..

Been drowsy all day today because of this cold...

Yay, one more day to Calligraphy! I want to learn Chinese ink painting too but unfortunately it's on a thursday too. Hopefully next time can. Want to get a Chinese seal too 'cos the one I have now, I don't understand the writing.. Next time get a super cool one. For now, that one is great too. I've a feeling there's only going to be 5 people in the class. Ha.. The person said last week that they waiting for the class to have 10 people and they only had 4. I doubt there'll be 6 more in just one week. For your info, the class is for adults. They have classes for children so I won't be learning with a bunch of kids.

One more day!

No comments: