Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bugger

Oh shit. I accidentally found really cute stuff that I want..

SuperHeadz Demekin Fisheye 110 Camera


Rolleiflex Mini Digital Camera
How cool (and cute) is this? Answer: Very!


A 5 Mega Pixel camera with autofocus technology, the Rollei Mini allows you to shoot from a distance of 4 inches to infinity, saving each image to a Mini SD Card.



SuperHeadz Shironeko Cat Holga in a Can
This makes meowing noises!


Ikimono Camera
I actually saw this at Bashaar at Bras Basah Complex. Almost bought it..but couldn't decide which design to get. Limited choice anyway. I saw the cat design on a website but it was sold out. The item at this urbanoutfitters is blind-boxed so cannot choose which design you want.


SuperHeadz Secret Book Camera
A camera disguised as a book. So fun. Ha..


I can't wait till I'm rich enough to buy junk just because I LIKE IT.

No comments: