Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shedding

Today at tuition I noticed that some of my green hair were exceptionally long. My student had gone out for a while so I investigated. I tried to find the bead that held the green hair extensions but couldn't find anything wrong at the top of my head. They're a little untidy because my hair has grown a little over two months and they're a little loose because I sometimes accidentally run my fingers through my hair and they get caught so I inevitably pull out some of the hair that is secured with the extensions to smoothen things up.

Anyway, I held up the extra long hair-didn't cross my mind that the hair were possessed and grew on their own-and found the bead with the green hair somewhere lower than my ear level. Apparently they slid down my own black hair? So I just help them along their way and removed the green hair. They're still neatly secured in the bead. Thankfully. Would be horrible if my student came in and saw a messy bunch of green hair in my hands. Scare little children. Ha..

I didn't know where to put the hair so I twirled it around a pen and put in my pencil case. Bad idea because it's curled up now. How am I supposed to keep this thing? I might want to put them in again later on if possible. Wonder how long it would take for all of them to slide off..

Wanted to take a photo but the hair's messy curled up. And I can't find my camera. Shit.

Blogger doesn't seem to want me to upload pics either. Hmm. Until next time!

No comments: