Sunday, June 28, 2009

Uniquely MJ

I was just comparing MJ and Heath Ledger and Cassanova, starring HL, was on Ch5 just now. I saw the trailer for it last week but forgot until I checked the TV schedule at 1030 so I missed a big chunk of it. =( He really was very good looking.

The Chinese papers interviewed a few locals in the industry and Adrian Pang also chooses to believe that he was innocent. =) The columnist wrote about some stuff that I blogged about yesterday. Except more eloquently of course. He agreed that he had accomplished way more than most people can, combined, so he shouldn't have any, or at least not too much, regrets. Nobody knows for sure if his comeback will be successful right? I think he tried before too? Even if he can't make a comeback, he's still a legend and he has the respect of music-lovers.

I realise last year I ranted about those idiots who spread those ridiculous rumours about him.

The papers also reported that some stores are stocking up on his albums because they don't usually have a lot of stock and they're expecting sales to go up. I bought his HIStory: Past, Present and Future album in a second-hand CD shop when I was in JC and I absolutely love it. At that time I had only heard that he was King of Pop and didn't really realise how good his music is, because I had been mostly listening to Chinese music so I bought it second-hand. If I knew how good it was I would have bought a brand new copy. I did buy another of his collection album (brand new) but it just wasn't as good. Not even sure where it is now..

They're probably going to be releasing new collections of his music and performances etc. Probably will buy but I'll wait till they have released everything then I'll choose the best to buy. I hardly ever buy albums immediately when they're released because they always have deluxe versions after some time. I have patience. =)


... I just saw a comment on a youtube vid that someone's teacher told them that his "death" is a publicity stunt because he doesn't want to go on tour and that nobody has seen his body. Right... That's impossible right? That's ridiculous. He's weird but I don't think there are that many crazy people who would help him pull that off? Can I just clarify again that I think he has every right to be weird. There are many weird people who have made no contributions to society or anything so I think he has earned his right to be weird. So long as nobody gets hurt..

Oh the Chinese columnist also mentioned a top ten list of lesser known facts about MJ so I googled it and found some stuff.

10 Weird Things you didn't know about Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's 10 Most Iconic Looks
Top 10: Michael Jackson Moments

I think the last one was what the columnist wrote about. It includes nobel prize nominations and the most money donated to charity etc.

No comments: