Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Horror

I just found a strand of white hair while running through to untangle and then checking that there were no more tangles. Lo and behold. I pulled it out and it is white all the way through. And my hair is quite long too. ARGH. Ooolddd.... *Cue the scene from Freaky Friday where Jamie Lee Curtis looked in the mirror after mother and daughter switched bodies.

My third ever strand of white hair. I know it's not a lot but I am still quite horrified. White all the way through. Who knows how many there are in there. Not any that I can see.



While looking for that picture I found this:


Wow. Ha.. Reminds me that I'm interested in what's in their history textbooks.


Anyway, I've said before that I want to only colour my hair after I get white hair because I want to show off the fact that I have none. Still present tense because I pulled it out already. And I didn't quite mean one miserable strand. But there isn't any colour that I want and am able to put on my hair for more than a couple weeks. Few months at least please. I do like it black though. I think I'm one of the very few people around who has never done anything to their hair. No rebonding, no perm, no dye, no highlight. I could sell my hair! I heard an ad on an online classified thing wanting to buy hair but the criteria was that the hair had to be not tainted by anything. Since mine is long, I can sell for even more money. Kaching! The bottom part would have to be wasted since there're so many knots. I don't mind cutting them off because I'm quite annoyed with the tangles.

Anybody wants to buy hair?

No comments: