Friday, October 23, 2009

Unfortunate Names

Just saw this article about a guy whose name is Harry Potter and he's the same age as Daniel Radcliffe too.

Mr Potter said: 'When I got my job in the bank, they couldn't believe that I was telling the truth on my application form.
'I'm the only person in the building who doesn't have to use my full name when I'm talking on the phone.

'Beginning a phone conversation with the mention of my name is never a good start - it distracts people too much.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221925/The-real-life-Harry-Potter-reveals-sharing-wizards-life-misery.html#ixzz0UkU7x3K3


I think the best part in this article is this comment below the article:

You're not going to get any sympathy from me, imagine my dismay when my mum married my new French step dad Antoine Le Froge
- Kermit, NY, 22/10/2009 09:28

No comments: