Friday, October 26, 2007

Is looking young a crime?

Ohoh! I'd seen the recent Motorola ad several times. I was playing my (beloved =)) psp and looked over at the tv when they were showing the "users" talking about how much they liked the product and I realised the girl is Huihan! She looks the same, yet somehow different. Or different yet somehow the same. =P Look older..sorry, more mature. =P Wonder what she's doing now. Are people looking more mature or just that I haven't seen them for a long time?

Just now at the NUS library, I was at the loans desk and these 2 guys were talking about my library card, I think. I was listening to my mp3 player so I pretended I didn't hear them. They were talking about the "new" library card looking different. The library card is blue, the matric card is white and orange. Afterwards it occurred to me that maybe they thought I was a freshie, thus the "new" library card. -_-" Unless there really was an older version of library card.

Sigh....

No comments: