Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Idol

I was looking for Pinky and the Brain pictures online and I came across this:



I had previously seen a video of him as the voice of Yakko from Animaniacs and Pinky so I recognised him and I guessed the other cartoon characters must be those he voiced. And I like those characters too! =)My fav ninja turtle is Raphael and the fat kid from Jimmy Neutron is very funny. But the others I either don't watch or I can't remember them. But 4 is enough to be my idol. Ha.. You can read more about him here.

This is the video I saw of him. You can skip the first minute. It's kinda boring.. I cannot believe he knows the damn song by heart! Zai... Actually my dream job is anything to do with animations or cartoons. Has been so for several years now. I think it's very fun to be voice actor for animated characters.. Can act cute. Haha.. But anything to do with animation I'll be very happy doing. And so, I'm going to be teaching for a few years to earn the $20k animation course fee and one year's living expenses.. Hopefully in 5 years' time I'll be living my dream and working for Pixar or Dreamworks. Ha.. Enjoy Rob Paulsen's "performance"...

No comments: