Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just watched Armageddon... (Yay Bruce Willis =))



I love the combination of orchestra and rock in this mv. Why must they replace Bruce Willis's face with his? I remember Chris said Liv Tyler was crying in the mv because he is so ugly. Haha.. But it's a great song. The music for the part where the bomb went off reminded me of the part where little mermaid gave her voice to Ursala. (Just watched that recently too.) Let's see if I can find that video...

Here it is. Ends a little too abruptly though.




This is quite funny. Ha..



Yes..I do like the scene..
The Armageddon scene:



Somebody made a video tribute to Bruce Willis's and Billy Bob Thornton's characters, erm making them a gay couple. Ha.. Watch it if you want..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53rz9UFiQY4

Stamper and Truman are not 'really' a couple, so don't get all flustered (or your hopes up) if you think they are. Most professional slash fans don't need this told to them but apparently I gave people too much credit when I thought I wouldn't have to explain this. lol. I made this because I wanted to do something different. Stamper/Truman is one of the most un-thought of couples in movie history and I happen to fancy them at the moment. I love the song thus voila, fan video made.

No comments: