Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've been watching That 70's Show on youtube and megavideo for the last 2 weeks or so. It's so funny. I've watched half of season 1, all of 4, 5 and 6 and just starting on season 7. I'm hoping people will upload seasons 1 to 3.. Last night I watched the Final Goodbye special episode for the taping of the very last episode after 8 seasons - 8 years. It was so sad. I was crying. Boohoo. I think the show was better than Friends. Even though season 8 was quite bad because 2 main characters left for movie roles. It just shows how sad growing up is.

Season 4: An Eric Forman Christmas

Bob: If I had mistletoe I'd kiss you.
Red: If I had mistle-foot, it'll be in your ass.
13:04-14:35




I love Red's foot-in-the-ass remarks and especially how he laughs at how innovative he thinks he is. Hahaha..

My favourite character:



Ok, that might not be very funny if you don't watch the show..

No comments: