Saturday, April 05, 2008

This laptop is really going crazy. Monday then use office computer to see what's wrong with the layout here.

Weather is so hot! This afternoon when I walked out of the school building there was a light drizzle. Just after I stepped under the bus stop shelter it just suddenly poured. So lucky. It wasn't my bus stop but at least had time to slowly take out my umbrella.

I was late for class, ahem as usual, and my original teacher was back and she was getting to know the class. Did I mention there's a jc girl in my class? After the teacher asked her age she said very young! After that she asked my age and then she said she thought I was only a little older than that girl. =) Ha.. But then she was like, oh chey 24 isn't that young. Why, thank you.. =P But so long as people think I look young I'm happy. I think the other classmates like her, especially this particular girl because she kept laughing today. Ha.. But quite a number didn't turn up today so maybe not all will prefer her. But the previous teacher really a bit..weird.. =P

No comments: