Monday, April 07, 2008


Meteorite from Ye on Vimeo.

We took this ride at the St Nicks fair-thingy. The beginning of this clip is at the peak, where it's 180 degrees. The girls were shouting cheers before I took the clip. Too bad I missed it. The ride didn't have any safety straps or anything. It merely depended on the concentric force that just pushes you on your back. There was some cushioning behind and bars for you to grab. At the beginning (90 degrees) it wasn't scary and quite fun actually. People were just screaming for fun. But the ride was quite long so I got tired of screaming. Ha.. But then when it got to 180 degrees it was quite scary! I was erm, whimpering.. I was afraid that I would be that person who got injured in an amusement ride. Because my hands were just grabbing the bars at my sides, arms parallel to my body, as opposed to 90 degrees, so I could feel my hands slipping and I had to use my elbows to brace myself. When the ride was finished my arms were aching. And we all felt giddy and sick. Ha.. Before we got on the ride I saw this angmoh blonde girl getting off and I commented that she looks sick. The ride was really quite long, and nauseating. =P At least the ride wasn't lame so I don't feel I wasted that ten bucks. Did I mention it was frigging hot that day??

No comments: