Friday, December 05, 2008

Trying to pull through 2008

Damn had been sick for more than a week. Have to go for a blood test tomorrow because I went to the polyclinic last week and the doctor made me take a blood test because I'd had fever for a few days. Had to wait so long for the blood test results. The doctor was quite nice and friendly but I kept thinking...废话真多.. Luckily it was an Indian so if I accidentally blurt it out he might not understand anyway. =P I already told him I had a painful sore throat and he still told me he likes to make small talk. I even wrote my symptons on the piece of paper. I said "pain" so many times I feel like I was whining. -.-" You can't speak? Pain. You didn't eat anything today? Pain.

The previous night my nose was so blocked I couldn't sleep till it started to clear around 5am so I was really tired and wanted to go home and sleep. When he told me my blood test results (anemic and some suspected blood disease) he kept telling me, don't be sad. ?? How happy was I supposed to be? He's very crappy.. I almost asked him if he was very bored. He was reassuring me that the blood disease is not very common but not very rare either. It's not confirmed so have to take another blood test tomorrow. Hopefully it's just because of my drug allergy. I told him my eye is swollen because I took aspirin and he said it doesn't look swollen. ... Maybe both eyes were a bit swollen because I hadn't slept. I'm too broke to be sick. Shit.

Oh the kitten that ran away from the catnappers suddenly reappeared a few nights ago. It got used to running around big spaces and is running around playing with mommy a lot. I went down to put the kitten up and it kept jumping down to want milk from mommy or run around. But the good thing is that the runaway kitten isn't scared of people anymore. It's friendly and cute. It didn't hiss or struggle or make noise when I carry it. So cute. But they meow A LOT early in the morning. They woke me up at 7plus yesterday and 6plus today. Yesterday they meowed for a really long time so this morning I went down to shut them up. Guess the kitten had enough of running around. It was so peacefully quiet after that...

I think nobody here watches Survivor so I'm going to talk to myself now. Bob is so amazingly good at making fake idols that it's really funny. Hurhur.. I hope he wins all the rest of the immunity challenges and get to the final three. Most of the other people remaining are horrible.

No comments: