Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yay!


From Getty Images

Yay! Bob won Survivor Gabon! Yay! I'm so happy! My precious sleep was well sacrificed. =) I slept less than 5 hours. Was yawning all day. But it was all worth it. Hurhur.. Omg I cried when Susie won that last immunity challenge and it looked like everybody was going to vote off Bob. Urgh she so didn't deserve to be there. All she could say in her attempt to win votes was that she tried. Like other people didn't try? And she only lost to Bob by one vote in the end! Urgh. She did nothing. People only voted for her because she did nothing, and thus did not need to lie to them. Thank goodness Randy voted for Bob and not her! Randy was pissed that Bob gave him a fake idol but in the end he realised Bob was only trying to save himself, did not intend to humiliate him, and was truly furious at how the others laughed at him. In a way, he stuck to his "alliance" with Marcus, Charlie and Corrine to the end.

I don't know why Matty seems to be angry with Sugar.. She was just giving Bob a chance (which I'm thankful for. ha..) and Matty lost the tie-breaker himself. I thought he would vote for Sugar. Sugar did come up with some really good schemes and outwitted.

Oh I'm also very happy that Nick and Star won the Amazing Race. I can't believe the team I supported from the beginning won in the end. Unfortunately, Toni and Dallas, the other team I like, lost their money and passport in the second last leg and lost a top three spot. They weren't even there in the finale because of the lost passport (I guess). Pity..

Yay for good people!

No comments: