Friday, May 15, 2009

Withdrawl symptoms

I recently visited the Cathay website while I was in the office, with my earphones plugged in, listening to BBC Radio 7, which is not a news channel but more of a story channel. Anyway, I don't know if it was because I had earphones on, when you visit the site, it starts playing a movie trailer and it sounded a lot like in the theatres, so very good surround sound kinda quality. I was like, wow it feels like I'm in the theatre watching a movie! I haven't seen a movie in the cinema for AGES and I'm so dying to watch SOMETHING! It made me feel like watching Star Trek, which is the trailer on the website now, and that's a movie that I wouldn't normally even consider watching. Either I'm that desperate for a movie fix or it's a really marketing strategy to promote a movie. I played the trailer several times in the office and it totally distracted me. Ha..

And yes, I've been listening to BBC Radio 7 in the office. I can't find a description on their website. Is it called radio dramatisation? This is rather late but last Friday I happened to hear the last episode of Heated Rollers and it was really funny. These 3 (I think) women making fun of stuff in general. Broadcasts can be downloaded from the website but they are only up for a week so erm, if you want to listen to it, you only have 15 hours left, starting now. Oops.

Ok I'm done here. Ciao!

No comments: