Thursday, November 12, 2009

Relative

I've been using a very small laptop, with a small mouse, at work. I think it's a netbook but they tell me it's a laptop. Ahem. Anyway, when I use my laptop now it feels bigger. A little not used to my normal sized mouse. Ha.. They put me in a room by myself so I don't interact much with my colleagues. I'm just glad I haven't had to have lunch alone yet. Ha.. I don't really mind eating alone anyway. Still have some podcasts to listen to.

Oh, don't be mistaken that it's like I have my own office because people go in and out of the room I'm in. But I like the privacy. Would be better if the netbook I'm using isn't slower than a snail. I tried playing songs on it and they were played in slower speed. Oh well.

Have been surviving on about 6 hours of sleep everyday now and today I feel the least dead. Ha.. I was quite dazed on the first day. Ok, TV beckons!

No comments: