Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14

Today I did not feel sleepy at all. What a miracle! Ha..

In the first week of January I called my dental clinic to make an appointment for cleaning and the receptionist told me the next available slot is on June 14. June?? Your next available date is June?? Because I knew that dental clinic is quite "hot" and I half-expected to not be able to get an appointment before Chinese New Year. So I actually did believe that they were fully booked till June 14. My incredulous tone of June?? was not disbelief at her words but at the fact they were so incredibly "hot" that they were fully booked for a whole half year. Anyway, the receptionist was puzzled at my incredulous tone, probably was thinking why my reaction was so exaggerated (ha..), and then thought about what she just said and finally (after a couple seconds) realised what she just said. "Oh, sorry sorry I mean January 14. Haha.. Sorry I mixed up. Haha.. Our next available slot is January 14..." Anyway I chose a date nearer to CNY so I don't erm need to maintain for too long. Ha..



No comments: