Saturday, August 01, 2009

Satanically Talented

Omg I just found THIS! Was just curious and googled "yevil". A few results were mine. =)


According to Urban Dictionary (an exceedingly reliable source, haha),

Yevil 10 thumbs up

Adjective - to say someone/something is a "Yevil" is to say someone/something is satanically talented at something.
Guy 1: Wow! That guys shreds amazingly!
Guy 2: I know he's like a Yevil rocker or something!


XD I could get this definition on a mug! There's also "Yev" in this.

1. Yev 8 up, 1 down

Developed from the mind of my friend, yev is the gangsta word for love.
"I yev ya too"
" I yev ya lots"

get this def on a mug
by Natasha Mar 19, 2005 share this

2. Yev 5 up, 4 down

Short for "Yeviticus." A man of unearthly bone structure and modelesque features.
That Yev would make a beautiful homecoming queen.

get this def on a mug
by Josh Oct 21, 2003 share this

3. Yev 1 up, 1 down

NIce looking females, Hot bitches, Fine ass ho's, Spectacular Poon, Girls that make you look twice.
"Damn, Nancy turned into a real yev."

"did you hear what I just said?"
-"sorry I was distracted by that yev"

"hey I just got into the bar(on the phone)"
-"Are there any yev's?"
"Two or three"
get this def on a mug
jeva ho's females ladies poon hotties

by Lepakawn Mar 17, 2009 share this



Still prefer "Yevil". =)

No comments: