Thursday, December 21, 2006

I finally plucked up enough courage to book a dental appointment. Found a forum for Singapore brides where they discussed about dentists and clinics and this dentist is supposed to be very gentle and skilful. The girl on the phone was very friendly also so I hope it won't be too painful... The dentist was actually in the NTUC denticare and now he has his own clinic so must be quite good. Plus he's so popular that the next available appointment for me was 9 Jan loh. But I told the girl I don't have my timetable yet so she let me have the 10 Jan evening slot. Cross my fingers...hope I won't need too much work done...

I have a question. How come so many people were traumatised by their primary school dentists? There were several on the forum who had phobia of dentists b'cos of bad experiences. Me too! So happy to have found the forum 'cos there are people like me. Heh.. The clinic girl said my problems were very common so I feel so much relieved. Phew. 20 days to my dental appointment...

No comments: