Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter is a-coming~~ I just saw Facebook (fluff)Friends has an Egg hunt thing going on. You can find eggs while visiting your (fluff)friends. So fun! Ha.. Real egg hunt will be funner.

After finishing my meds all the pain gone le. I hope they don't come back. But, now my arms are aching. *whine whine* I went to the IT show on Sunday and lugged back a damn frigging heavy printer. I think it was the only label that didn't give a trolley with it. Lucky me. Because there was a jam and long queue at the taxi stand (and because I thought I had the strength), I took a bus which was just outside the convention hall. Of course I wouldn't lug that thing on the train. Do I not have a functioning brain? Maybe I should have sat down on the bus. I was already a little tired after I got down from the bus. I had to cross an overhead bridge, go up a flight of stairs and walk about..8 blocks? At the bus stop this very helpful guy offered to carry it for me up the bridge. So paiseh. As much as I appreciate people's helpfulness, it's also very embarrassing that people think I'm overestimating myself. -.-" I kinda don't really want witnesses to my idiocy. Ha.. But anyway I can solve this kind of problems loh. I either just take very long or find other solutions. After lugging it across the bridge and down the bridge I just took a cab back. Should have just taken a cab at the bus stop.. I happened to take the lift with my neighbour and she offered to help me carry too. I just happen to be smaller so things look bigger with me.. But the printer really is huge.

See evidence:





Does it look big in the pics? I know the colours of the door and floor don't match. Oh we hung a lantern under a light near the door. When only that light is on at night, the lantern twirls and the light is pretty..






Ok, good night, will blog again tomorrow..

No comments: