Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's a dark, dark world...

I'm getting a little obsessed with the Egg Hunt in (fluff).. I go clicking in strangers' (fluff)books and I see many people with loads of things in their profile image and I think: these people are damn free. =P Actually I think there are many many very free people in facebook. It's not really a criticism. I'm just saying.. Or maybe they're just very efficient and can do many things in a short amount of time.

Anyway. I stayed late in the office today and there was a knock on the door. I thought it was a security guard, or some moron who thought the office was someplace else because there's a dumb sign on the door that does not describe what the office actually is. Anyway it was a man who wanted to borrow some raffia string. I don't know why he decided to be friendly and started asking questions about the office. Because of that stupid sign. Obviously I can't do anything about that sign because I would have, long ago. What creeped me out was that he asked about the Pringles that were sitting on our table in the middle of the office, which was not visible from the door. He saw it from the window which was somewhere behind me. Our office is in the basement and the window is the back of a spectators' stand. Was that a clear description? Anyway it was a little creepy that it was dark and somebody was peeking through the window because it wasn't that the Pringles was just beside the window. It was almost in the middle of the room and two machines were sitting right in front of the window.

Obviously I wasn't murdered by some creepy guy at the office.

And then I went home by bus. And alighted at the old police academy, where the bus stop had a huge poster of MSbK, brightly-lit, and this Malay man was standing right in front of it. I didn't think the man looked very much like MSbK, but I was already paranoid and the place was near where he escaped and it was super dark and there was nobody else around, not even at the academy where there usually were people playing hockey. Plus, I was also reading this book called The Art of Murder. (Explaining the paranoia here.) I stood at the other end of the bus stop and couldn't help looking at him. I think it was very obvious to him that I found him suspicious. Poor man. Haha.. Oh and he had a limp too. I saw it when he walked over to the rubbish bin. Later another man also alighted at the bus stop and he didn't do anything either. But I'm quite sure it wasn't MSbK anyway. I'm usually good at recognising faces. In fact, I think I saw a senior from sec school band today.

Ok, that's the end of my creepy evening. Good night!

No comments: