Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yay I finally got internet access in my new laptop. The stupid helpdesk gave me the wrong password. Made me so pissed off when I couldn't get internet for so long. I called the technical helpdesk just now and I was so not awake that I spelled my name when she asked for my IC number. Oops. I want to change my blogskin. Or maybe I'll move to wordpress because I found some wordpress templates that I like. But I have no idea how to edit in wordpress so most probably will not be switching.

You know what I like best about this laptop, it has a fingerprint swipe log on system. So funky. Ha.. But when I was trying to register my fingerprints it kept telling me to swipe again because it couldn't detect. I swiped my fingers several dozen times and it still can't detect. Are my fingers too small or something? But I have fat fingers. In the end I only registered two fingers. But logging on is quite fun now. Ha.. Am transfering files from the desktop hard disk now before I can do anything much here. What I don't like here is that the surface heats up damn quickly so I can't type very comfortably. And this screen is so much smaller than I'm used to. What I hate most is the ultra sensitivity of the touchpad. I keep triggering it while typing. Oh I just discovered how to switch it off. Cool. Ha..

Anyway, I watched Deception couple days ago because Hugh Jackman was in it. Unfortunately it was quite boring.. I'm disappointed because I like Hugh Jackman. And Ewan McGregor is a great actor too. The story was just too predictable and not exciting enough. The actors themselves were great. Halfway through the movie I remembered Maggie Q was in the cast and was wondering when she'll come in and she came in in the next scene. And then she disappeared. Eh? Actually there was something quite interesting. They had this sex club where members had access to a list of the opposite gender and the list is just numbers. So you call any number and arrange to meet the person. So convenient. Ha.. But they didn't really fully expand on this idea to make the plot more sinister. Pity. Oh the story is that Ewan is this pathetic, lonely accountant at the beginning before he met Hugh who accidentally purposely introduced him to this sex club. Ewan had two zits on his forehead and another on his jaw. I wonder if he purposely grew them or he just happened to have them or the makeup artists put them there. At the beginning of the movie I was a little shocked/surprised that the guys looked er..kinda old. Everybody got older I guess. But there were so many lines on their faces.. But Hugh Jackman still looked very suave. Ha.. I was more startled that Ewan McGregor looked so much older than his Moulin Rouge days. I think he looked bad because of his character too lah. But, after getting the hang of the club, his complexion was significantly better. So...what is the moral of the story? Ha..

Oh, when I bought the movie tickets the girl asked to see my ID. I thought it was because I was using a voucher. She laughed and said I look so young. I didn't get it until I saw that the movie was M18. I don't look 18? Actually I'm usually quite sad when people guess my age to be 20 or more. Makes me feel old and sad that I don't look super young anymore. Haha.. Damn boliao. But the best thing about being above 21 is that I don't need to even see what rating a movie is. Although it helps inform what the movie is about.

Ok shall go and eat now..

No comments: