Thursday, May 15, 2008

COOK

The result show for American Idol is showing on TV now.. So exciting! Ha.. I only started watching from Idol Gives Back. I was so impressed when David Cook turned Mariah Carrey's Always be my baby into a rock song. Frigging cool man. Wow. So obviously he's my favourite. He reminds me of Daughtry though. I'm hoping it's a David vs. David final. But I think Cook should win it. He turns everything into rock songs. Ha.. I like how he transforms songs. And I love the orchestra plus rock music. So GRANDEUR. Like being on top of the world. It's exhilarating. I get sort of that feeling performing in band concerts/competitions/etc. It's scary to see so many people, but really exciting. Being on stage singing alone must be a GAZILLION times that rush. Millions of people in front of you, a whole orchestra behind, the lights, darkness everywhere else.. I think I would faint. Ha..

No comments: