Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I remember why I hated aki....

My boss asked me to do a digital model of a gallery to show the flow of the place. Tried a new programme that's supposed to be easier and faster than the one I used to use. It is easier when things don't need to be accurate, as is my case now. But still damn confusing and frustrating when I couldn't find the stuff that the online help said to use. No help at all, man. Doesn't help that I'm still depressing over the book. =( *cry* But I think I finally figured out most of it. Yay! Now just to add the exhibits in, which would be like decorating the place, and figure out how to save the stuff in a readable format. Will do that after tuition later.

Just now an old classmate called me and said something about another friend. She sounded very ambiguous and business-like so I suspected she is selling policies or something so I asked if she's trying to sell something. Then she said (in a curt manner, no less) No, are you looking to buy something? (Duh, no..) And then she went on to say she recently met up with that friend and found a lot of loopholes in her financial planning, blahblahblah... Right, you're not trying to sell something... If selling something is not your ultimate goal where are you going to get your income? I hate it that they can't be more honest loh. So irritating. When I said I already have a financial advisor she asked if he or she is also an independent advisor "like me" and that it's good to have another advisor for another opinion. No, thank you.. I have enough stuff to deal with at the moment. And I'm still depressed. =(

No comments: