Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yes...

Oops a bit too busy to change my blog to red and white.. But I wore red and white today. Heh. I think this year's ndp is the best so far. I liked the eh.."defence" segment. Don't know what it's called.. But it looks exciting. Every year I fall asleep while watching ndp. =P But usually is during the front part and then I will wake up. The show this year reminded me of Sentosa musical fountain. In primary school our band performed at the Sentosa musical fountain for 2 nights I think. Or just one night? Don't really remember. But I remember I wanted to shoot a rubber band up to see if it would disrupt the laser show, even for a couple seconds. Ha.. We were right below the laser beams. Don't know why there was a rubber band there in the first place. Anyway Sentosa was very nice. They let us tour Sentosa for a whole day for free. We spent the day at Asian Village, when it still had all those rides. Super fun! Especially fun with such a huge group. We took all the rides. Pirate ship, ferris wheel, and my absolute favourite - Bumper Cars!! XD I wanna play now....

I digressed. =P I like this year's ndp songs the most. Especially "Will You". The opera singer very prominent. Ha.. And I like the lyrics. If your family doesn't support you and your friends don't care for your dreams and you are too comfortable with status quo, even if you have no reason to pursue your dreams, do it for your country. If Singaporeans don't do great things, less people will know of our existence. Every mention of "Singapore" in foreign productions makes me smile. =) Batman Begins had 2! Or was it 3? The "Singapore pirate" was damn disappointing loh. He didn't even fight. Much. Not much appearance either. The whole movie wasn't that great anyway. When my Mr. Davenport's character died in the movie I wanted to just leave!

Watching the Ch 8 show now.. Rui-en's hairstyle is similar to what I had at during CNY. She copy me. Ha.. But she has more hair so has more shape than mine. When the series just started, Maggie was promoting this show on Power 98. I thought it was strange because it's a Mediacorp show. I thought she just really enjoyed the show so much, and that crazy about Tay Peng Hui. One time they were introducing the cast and Hossan was reading out the names and Maggie just went Tay Peng Hui, Tay Peng Hui, Tay Peng Hui... Did I mention Tay Peng Hui? Ha.. Later on Sebastian also talked about the series in his show then I realise it's because Power 98 is SAFRA radio. No wonder. I realised today is 987 (9 Aug 07). Which means 7 years ago was 980. Ha.. Don't feel like writing liao. Ciao...



My wish for Singapore is that more of the world will know us, for respectable reasons.

No comments: