Monday, August 13, 2007

So exciting....

As I read the book, I kept thinking So exciting. Ha.. I would have finished the book had I not been distracted by my new toy and latest member of my Black club. My mp3 player is black, handphone is black, wallet is black, umbrella is black...anything else? I have a black watch. Ha.. My next camera and laptop have to be black too then. Oh everything black, so fun. Ha.. Wish I can take time off work to finish the book. =P I still have some work to do now. Shall put off part of it for another day so I can read. =) So exciting...

Oh I forgot to mention what my new toy is. Ha.. It's my PSP. They ran out of white so I bought black. It's supposed to be a National Day promotion. So how come they didn't sell red and white PSPs? Hmm... The game I wanted was fun, and it had other options of gameplay that I hadn't played before so I'm happy with that. But the other games were not very fun. 3 of them were basically the same thing with different characters and settings. Cheat people one. Bleah. Oh well. At least the game I wanted was fun.

Oh well. Hope I don't read till too late and wake up late for work tomorrow. =P

No comments: