Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Cheers

Oh yay Obama won. I actually kinda can't believe he actually won even though I read about how much support he has. I wonder how the über-conservative people are reacting..

After a bilious campaign, McCain was gracious in defeat, and noted that his election was a moment to cherish for African Americans.

"The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly. A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Senator Barack Obama to congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love," he said.

"Though we fell short, the failure is mine, not yours," he told a crowd of supporters in Phoenix in his home state of Arizona.



One time I saw on the news that one of his supporters, a white old lady, was saying to him how Obama is black and some racist prejudice stuff and McCain looked a little annoyed and took the microphone from her and said Obama was a worthy opponent and that the stuff she said was untrue. Good for him.

I'm very happy also because jn found the soundtrack of Les Choristes and helped me buy. =) Last night I dreamt that it was super expensive though. Like $75. I don't think she would buy if it was that expensive since I had sent her an amazon link that was only USD18/++. Can't wait for her to come back. Ha..

No comments: