Sunday, November 16, 2008

Since I'm bored...

I haven't seen the cat (from my balcony) for a few hours. Maybe she's inside or elsewhere looking for her kittens. Maybe daylight calmed her down. I've learned several new things about cats these two days from the internet. Apparently a female cat can get pregnant at the age of 7-8 months and the pregnancy is usually only about 2 months, or a couple weeks more. I still think the cat looks really young. She's so cute. I want my own place and my own cat..

I really should be doing something more useful but I've been wasting my time (since the last post) reading a new blog I found and doing useless quizzes. =P I did learn from one of her old posts that blogger has a link button. And I've been copying the code from my template. Sheesh.

Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...

You Are an Ingrid!

mm.ingrid_.jpg


You are an Ingrid -- "I am unique"



Ingrids have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.



How to Get Along with Me

  • * Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.

  • * Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.

  • * Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.

  • * Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.

  • * Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!




What I Like About Being an Ingrid

  • * my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level

  • * my ability to establish warm connections with people

  • * admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life

  • * my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor

  • * being unique and being seen as unique by others

  • * having aesthetic sensibilities

  • * being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me




What's Hard About Being an Ingrid

  • * experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair

  • * feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved

  • * feeling guilty when I disappoint people

  • * feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me

  • * expecting too much from myself and life

  • * fearing being abandoned

  • * obsessing over resentments

  • * longing for what I don't have




Ingrids as Children Often

  • * have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games

  • * are very sensitive

  • * feel that they don't fit in

  • * believe they are missing something that other people have

  • * attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.

  • * become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood

  • * feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)




Ingrids as Parents

  • * help their children become who they really are

  • * support their children's creativity and originality

  • * are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings

  • * are sometimes overly critical or overly protective

  • * are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed




Take Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz
at HelloQuizzy


No idea who she is though..


Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test...

The Resistance

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic


Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.



Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.



Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!



Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!








The Would You Have Been A Nazi? Test

- it rules -


Take The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test
at HelloQuizzy


=)


Your result for What's Your Price? ...

I'm worth $1356 million! (27 dealbreakers.)
You're almost priceless.



If we put you on the market, it looks like you'd be worth $1356 million. Of the 42 different scenarioes, you said you couldn't be bought on 27 of them.


For the record, every time you refused to do something for any amount of money, it added another $50 million to your score (hey, I had to assign it SOME sort of dollar value).


So, you're not easily bought. To score in this category, you must have said NO to at least 20 of the questions. It's easy for people to insist that they're not easily swayed by money, but it your case it seems that's actually the truth. There are plenty of values you hold onto dearly - which makes you someone other people can probably trust a lot. You stick to your principles, and that's something to be proud of!


Feel superior. Next to you, everyone else looks sort of cheap.

No comments: