Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

Eh, not really in a blogging mood but haven't posted anything for a long time. Blogged a little in the other blog *points to the top*.

I only found out on fri evening via the morning jam blog that fri was the last day for Hossan. Damn it. The post was on wed and I was listening on wed. How did I miss that? Shit. I missed Maggie's last day the last time too. Urgh. I'm not really surprised he left though. Most of the talking is done by Joe now, which I don't mind, but since I don't really hear much of Hossan anyway.. I still prefer Hossan and Maggie together. I was trying so hard to remember who was Hossan's partner on air after Maggie left. =P I remember who it was and erm, she was boring. Oh well, at least Hossan read part of my message on radio once. Hohoho..


I saw a cute halloween pumpkin pic but cannot save so can only put link..

This other one was an entry to a pumpkin carving contest. I hope one day I can get to carve pumpkins too. =)



I have this pumpkin shirt actually. They're all sold out now. Mine is a little big because small size was sold out so I got M. But it's only a little bigger so I still like it. I like the reddish orange colour. =) It's a "seasonal" shirt so can't wear it much. Ha..

No comments: