Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kitty update!

Raining so heavily now.. The cats went inside the pipes to hide. I fed them around 2pm and I got clear pictures of the kitten! Yay. *clapclapclap* Ha.. Got a video too.


Kitten (and mommy) from Ye on Vimeo.

The kitten seems less scared when it's daytime. And maybe because it sees me putting the food there, which it eats too, and mommy is there too. Mommy keeps sniffing everywhere for food and her face came so close to mine it was kinda scary.. At least she did lie down quietly after a while so I can watch the kitten. I waved the strip of plastic off the cat food packet that was torn off and watched the kitten's eyes follow it around. When I stopped the kitten stared for a while and started crawling towards it gingerly. When I moved the strip again it backed off. When I didn't move it for a long time, it moved nearer and then suddenly banged it paw in an attempt to scare it. Obviously it surprised me and my hand, with the strip, flew up. And the kitten looked very surprised. Sheesh. At least it didn't pounce on my hand and scratch me. I read on a website that you shouldn't wiggle your fingers to play with kittens because then it would associate your hands with prey and always scratch your hands so should use a toy.







I've been throwing balls of junk paper there for the kitten to play with. Otherwise it only has its own tail and mommy's tail to play with. I've seen it chasing its own tail before. So cute. Ha.. Just now it pinned down its tail and pawed it. So funny. And cute. Ha.. Haven't tried successfully to play with the kitten with my little projection toy. I wonder if it would be interested in watching bubbles.. But I don't want to accidentally poison them since the bubbles might burst and settle on where they eat.




Everybody looks weird on the gala show...

No comments: